· An effective method to remove large amounts of hair in
· It is a long lasting method.
· Hair in Waxed areas will not grow back for two to eight weeks.
· Areas that are repeatedly waxed, over long periods of time, often
exhibit re-growth that is softer and less coarse.
· When hair is shaved, or removed by using depilatory cream, the hair
is removed just from the surface, rather than by removing the root.
· Within a few days, the hair can again be visible at the surface.
· With the both the shaving method or depilatory method the hair
tends to re-grow in a rough stubble.
The Bottom Line:
Waxing is a far more efficient and effective hair removal process than
Shaving or using Depilatory cream, and maintenance of the treated
area is less frequent.
|Full Body Waxing Services||Price|
|Lip, Eyebrows, Chin||Each||$10.00|
|Half Leg (Upper or Lower)||$30.00|
|Ears or Nose||Each||$10.00|
|Ears & Nose Combination||$15.00|